Reading. Learning. Attention
If your eyes cannot accurately track through text, or the same word doesn’t look the same to you each time you see it, learning can be a struggle.
It’s important to have the vision function thoroughly examined.
Vision is critical for concussion or brain injury recovery and other forms of rehabilitation such as vestibular therapy, cognitive therapy, and occupational therapy.
What is holding back your recovery?
Post Concussion Syndrome Vision Problems
Many people still experiencing symptoms from head injury have problems with how the eyes and the brain work together. This can cause dizziness, headaches, difficulty with computers, poor reading comprehension, balance problems and more. Get checked and get back to being you.
Many athletes need excellent vision to perform well in their sports, and now many are adding something new to their practice regimens: vision training. It might be possible to train yourself to see better without resorting to glasses or surgery.
- Vision therapy helps a young boy overcome a concussionIn grade 6, Sandra’s son suffered a serious concussion. Vision therapy helped him regain balance. My son (grade 6 student) commenced treatment with Dr McCrodan after suffering a serious concussion accident. He also had been diagnosed with dyslexia and the combination of the concussion accident had left him with no balance, memory loss and a […]
- Concussion Balance ProblemsErgoptics and Vision Therapy I had never had a concussion before I felt confused, foggy headed, forgetful, incredibly tired, couldn’t concentrate on the simplest tasks, had headaches every day, and basically stayed in bed most of the time. I lived in ‘sick mode’ and couldn’t see my way out. When I tried to go […]
- Vision therapy corrects concussion eye problemsRobyn’s concussion left her disoriented and exhausted. Vision therapy helped her escape a state of limbo. In February 2015 I suffered a serious concussion that left me disoriented, nauseous, dizzy and exhausted. I was unable to work at my job as an editor. I went from working 12-hour days to lying on the couch with […]
- Vision therapy and Ergoptics optimize eye-brain coordinationJohn was suffering from neck pain, headaches, facial numbness and reduced energy. He had no idea his eyes were to blame. When I started Vision Therapy, my symptoms were a sensation in my left eye of a nail going from the inner corner into my brain, neck pain, facial numbness, eye fatigue, reduced energy and […]
- Vision therapy helps young student learn to thriveChelsea was frustrated and struggled with every subject until vision therapy helped bring her world into focus. I was looking through some of Chelsea’s school work from last year, and I started remembering what she was like a year ago. She was ANGRY. I would dread picking her up from school because I would have […]