Reading. Learning. Attention
If your eyes cannot accurately track through text, or the same word doesn’t look the same to you each time you see it, learning can be a struggle.
It’s important to have the vision function thoroughly examined.
Vision is critical for concussion or brain injury recovery and other forms of rehabilitation such as vestibular therapy, cognitive therapy, and occupational therapy.
What is holding back your recovery?
Post Concussion Syndrome Vision Problems
Many people still experiencing symptoms from head injury have problems with how the eyes and the brain work together. This can cause dizziness, headaches, difficulty with computers, poor reading comprehension, balance problems and more. Get checked and get back to being you.
Many athletes need excellent vision to perform well in their sports, and now many are adding something new to their practice regimens: vision training. It might be possible to train yourself to see better without resorting to glasses or surgery.
- Vision therapy helps young student learn to thriveChelsea was frustrated and struggled with every subject until vision therapy helped bring her world into focus. I was looking through some of Chelsea’s school work from last year, and I started remembering what she was like a year ago. She was ANGRY. I would dread picking her up from school because I would have […]
- Vision therapy helps siblings excel in schoolCrispin and Fiona have both undergone vision therapy to improve their visual development. Crispin started vision therapy as a 13-year-old. Until that time, he struggled in school in virtually every subject, including math, reading, and writing. He spent countless hours with tutors and frustrated parents as he tried to learn everything thrown at him. Headaches […]
- Vision therapy eases pressure from persistent migrainesAlexandra suffered severe headaches that halted her work performance and ability to care for her children. Two years ago I became unwell. It started as dizziness and progressed very rapidly to a host of symptoms including nausea, crippling headaches, disorientation, stuttering, vertigo, and complete exhaustion. I spent a fair amount of time in doctors’ offices, […]
- Vision therapy alleviates childhood behavioural issuesSince a very young age Jared has struggled with anxiety. Vision therapy unlocked his confidence. Since a very young age Jared has struggled with anxiety, behavioural issues and a lack of physical coordination. He comes across to others as very shy or rude as he would not speak to adults or other classmates and avoids […]
- Vision therapy homework pays offYear-long vision therapy program transforms Charlotte into a model student. Her mom, Alberta shares Charlotte’s story. I am writing to describe the changes that I see in Charlotte that have occurred since this time last year. Charlotte and I committed to therapy sessions and vision therapy homework and did not focus on school work since […]