Reading. Learning. Attention
If your eyes cannot accurately track through text, or the same word doesn’t look the same to you each time you see it, learning can be a struggle.
It’s important to have the vision function thoroughly examined.
Vision is critical for concussion or brain injury recovery and other forms of rehabilitation such as vestibular therapy, cognitive therapy, and occupational therapy.
What is holding back your recovery?
Post Concussion Syndrome Vision Problems
Many people still experiencing symptoms from head injury have problems with how the eyes and the brain work together. This can cause dizziness, headaches, difficulty with computers, poor reading comprehension, balance problems and more. Get checked and get back to being you.
Many athletes need excellent vision to perform well in their sports, and now many are adding something new to their practice regimens: vision training. It might be possible to train yourself to see better without resorting to glasses or surgery.
- Vision therapy creates sports fanaticSean was a bright kid who developed language skills early. But he struggled with his gross motor skills. Sean had little interest in physical activities. He would try everything once or twice but anything that required hand/eye coordination was difficult for him and he would quit most things pretty quickly. Despite this, Sean preserved through […]
- Vision therapy brings vision issues into focusTait was suffering from a dizzying mix of visual conditions. Neurovisual optometry solved the problem. When I met Dr. McCrodan, I was on a lonely mission. I had a unique mystery to solve; one that appeared no one could help me solve or even help me towards making significant improvements. That all changed when I […]
- Vision therapy helps young student learn to thriveChelsea was frustrated and struggled with every subject until vision therapy helped bring her world into focus. I was looking through some of Chelsea’s school work from last year, and I started remembering what she was like a year ago. She was ANGRY. I would dread picking her up from school because I would have […]
- Anxiety and Other Behavioural IssuesVision Therapy Helps Alleviate Behaviour Issues Since a very young age Jared has struggled with anxiety, behavioural issues and a lack of physical coordination. He comes across to others as very shy or rude as he would not speak to adults or other classmates and avoids eye contact. He hardly engaged with other kids and […]
- Vision Therapy Helps Dad See Daughter’s PotentialA dad shares his experience as his daughter undergoes vision therapy. My wife and I have two daughters. It would be an understatement to say that they are different and how amazing they both are in unique ways. Clearly, they are individuals, yet still good sisters. Our eldest daughter struggled with school, and with general […]